You are requested to follow the procedures as given below, to submit your camera ready copy for ICET 2023.
- The deadline for camera ready submission is 29th September 2023. This is a hard deadline and no extension is possible.
- At least one author of this paper is required to present the paper in person during the conference. Failure to present the paper in the conference may result in its removal from the conference proceedings.
- The paper length is restricted to 6 pages in standard IEEE format. Papers with more than 6 pages will not be included in the conference proceedings.
- Changes in authors list is not allowed.
- Prepare point-wise rebuttal to reviewer comments.
- You are requested to make sure that ISBN Details are present on the footer of front page of your manuscript. The ICET Conference ISBN is 978-1-7281-5404-6. Screenshot is attached for the reference:
- Submit Copyright transfer letter by downloading the Copyright Transfer form from this link: IEEE_icet_2023_copyright.pdf
- Create PDF Express file of your document. Visit PDF_Express.php for generating IEEE approved PDF file format.
- Prepare a zip file containing your document source (Latex/Word) and images/figures. Submit above mentioned documents by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please use the email header (Paper ID of your paper | Camera Ready submission) while submitting the camera ready submission.
For Registration Details: Click the registration button below.